The Perfect Clutch

So you have the dress, the venue, the shoes, the bling, the make-up and now you need a clutch to finish off your wedding day look! I found these little treasures and am super excited to share them with you all. Beegee bags is a company that supplies the bridal party and the bride herself with custom clutches. I know that I would love to have a stylish, little bag for my camera, lip gloss, tissues etc! Check them out:



Here is a little blurb from their website:
We work with brides to create the perfect bridesmaid and bridal accessory while keeping in mind the future usefulness of each clutch. We have enjoyed a wonderful response to our bridesmaids clutches particularly given that they function beautifully as a bridesmaid gift and a unique element of stylish design to the wedding day couture.All of our clutches are designed and finished in house.

These are bags are fabulous! I'm really impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment