WEDDING SHOES: THE PERFECT PAIR BOUTIQUE

I know I haven't been writing for a while but I've been busy with the upcoming wedding season and I have added a new addition to the Memorable Moments brand. Everybody knows how women are about their shoes, but when it comes to a bride's wedding day...anything less than the perfect pair won't do.  Being in the wedding industry I understand how important it is to brides that their wedding day look is nothing but pure perfection.  So I decided to launch a online bridal boutique specializing in formal footwear for weddings, proms and special events.  The Perfect Pair Boutique offers an array of shoes and accessories from some of the top brand names in formal footwear and accessories.  We offer a great selection of designer footwear in fine dyeable silks, satins & metallics in a full range of colors from flats & wedges to cushions, low, mid & high heel pumps & platforms with the finest rhinestones & crystals.  Here's a sneak peek of our collection:




Giselle by Liz Rene Couture

Michelle by Touch Ups


Gala Handbag by Coloriffics



Noelle by Touch Ups


Bridal Feather Hair Clip by B' Foxy Bridal
 

No comments:

Post a Comment