Introducing....Danielle Lewis Beauty Lip Lustre Collection

Let's kickoff the first day of fall with one of my favorite vendors...makeup artist, Danielle Lewis of Danielle Lewis Beauty...Danielle is such a talented lady.  I've had the pleasure of working with her with my brides, my bridal fashion event this past January and she's also done my makeup as well.  Danielle specializes in bridal, runway, editorial & fashion makeup.


Danielle officially launched her Lip Lustre Line earlier this month.  The line includes highly pigmented & long wearing shades from gorgeous nudes, to bright berries.  There are 12 Lip Lustre Colors - Kendall, Krystal, Logan, Sydney, Robin, Exposed, Melrose, Marley, Charlie, Drew, Harper and SuperGeorge.



For more information or to purchase from this collection, you can go to http://www.daniellelewiscosmetics.com/ or to book Danielle for your upcoming wedding or special event...visit http://www.daniellelewisbeauty.com/.  Trust me you will not be disappointed in her services, she is wicked with a makeup brush and some paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment