Eye Candy Friday {It's All About Sweets}

Anybody that knows me, knows that I have a HUGE sweet-tooth.  So deciding to add a dessert bar service was a no-brainer.  It wasn't anything to think about, but I do check out other pics for inspirtation for my weddings and special events to ensure the sweet station will be a huge hit.  When I came across these pics from scissors.paper.cake, I immediately wanted to grab some sweets.  This birthday party is tooo adorable, I would love to put my stamp on an event like this.

Australians know how to throw a party!! This gorgeous Bumble Bee 1st birthday party by scissors.paper.cake (great inspiration on this site!). Imprintables. Love the pale yelow and white palette and definitely one of my all time favorite dessert tables. Just look at that backdrop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment