Real Wedding - Vintage Glam Wedding

Alot of times I don't have time to go get bridal magazines for inspiration, so often times I go to other wedding websites to look at real weddings to get those creative juice going.  Now let me tell you, I was browsing on Style Me Pretty and came across THE most gorgeous wedding.  I mean it is simply amazing, from the attire to the reception decor...it was flawless.  Ladies, you are truly going to fall in love with everything about this wedding like I did.  Here's a handful of pictures from Victor Sizemore Photography.

The pictures below are of the venue was transformed into a virtual 1940's jazz supper club.....breathtaking!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you buy the feathers? I'm planning my Senior prom. Our theme is Putting on the Ritz, and I would love to use those feathers for our centerpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! All these wedding photographs are just outstanding dear. I simply loved them. I am also looking for an experienced photographer for my wedding that is being held at Los Angeles wedding venues. I wonder if you could recommend a photographer for my event!

    ReplyDelete